Why TUM MiM?
The Technical University of Munich MiM course is designed to offer a transformative educational experience and exceptional educational opportunities to its students. The University aims to bridge the gap between technology and management and has been ranked as one of the top business schools in Germany. The university offers numerous research opportunities, a vast curriculum, and outstanding faculty support. Committed to excellence, the school readies the students to be the leaders and decision-makers of tomorrow. Here are some key attributes that make TUM MiM a sought-after course.
Advantages of enrolling in the Technical University of Munich Masters in Management:
- The course is aimed at scientists and engineers to help them gain a wider understanding of Law, Management, Business, and Economics.
- The University has five campuses – Munich, Heilbronn, Straubing, Garching, and Weihenstephan.
- The school holds Triple Crown Accreditation from the Association of MBAs.
- The program offers international exposure as a part of the curriculum.
- TUM has been ranked as one of the top business schools not just in Germany but beyond.
TUM MiM Course Curriculum
The TUM MiM program is a 2-year intensive learning course.
The first two semesters involve basic learning in courses like Management, Law, Business, and Economics. This is also the time to expand your understanding of International Business.
The third and fourth semester focus on specialization in one of the key areas or elective courses in one of the partner institutions.
TUM MiM Class Profile
The present class of TUM MiM will give you an insight into what to expect when you apply to the course.
- Average age: 23
- Nationalities: 22
- Class size: 50
Being a part of the TUM MiM allows you to interact with like-minded, innovative, and passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds, thereby helping you to expand your horizons.
TUM MiM Employment Opportunities
TUM offers a world-class career center that allows excellent work opportunities in Germany and across the world in various sectors of business and technology. The TUM Alumni Association offers a wide range of recruitment opportunities through career workshops and job fairs.
TUM has tied up with a myriad of industry leaders in a broad spectrum of fields from management to research. Some of the corporate partners of TUM are Amazon.com. Siemens, Altana, Accenture, Bank of America, Boston Consulting Group, and many more. 81% of students in the last year were offered a job within three months of the course completion with an average starting salary of 77,495 Eur.
- A minimum of 3-year Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent from a recognized university in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering. Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Bioinformatics, Physics, Chemistry, or Biology.
- GMAT score of at least 640.
- English language proficiency test score (IELTS or TOEFL or TOEIC or Cambridge).
TUM MiM fee and acceptance rate
The TUM MiM course does not have a tuition fee. However, students will have to bear the additional expenses of boarding and lodging and books, etc. Since admission is based on more than mere academic qualifications, getting into the Technical University of Munich is not easy and the acceptance rate is only 8%.
Need guidance to get admission to TUM MIM program?
LilacBuds is one of India’s leading MIM study abroad consultants offering admissions consulting services for premium B-schools worldwide. If you are seeking for comprehensive support and consulting for making it to the MiM program, feel free to reach out to a Higher-Ed experts at LilacBuds.