Why ESSEC MiM?
ESSEC is one of the most prestigious business schools in France, and the ESSEC Master in Management has been ranked #1 by Financial Times for the year 2022. The college is known to educate future leaders and offers tailor-made courses for students to help them in their choice of career. Offering comprehensive learning with adequate international, professional, entrepreneurial, and associate experience, the school lets you design your own curriculum. What makes ESSEC MiM a preferred choice is the flexibility and choice of specializations it offers.
There are numerous ways the ESSEC MiM helps you shape your career. Here are some:
- It offers 50+ specialisations, international dual degree programs and over 300 electives.
- A choice of over 100+ partner campuses worldwide to facilitate 2-6 months of international experience.
- ESSEC MiM has been ranked as the #6 MiM course
- At ESSEC MiM you benefit from excellent opportunities to network with top corporate and industry experts.
- A wide alumni network of over 65,000 members across the world.
The ESSEC MiM program is a 2-year intensive learning course. The first year of the course begins with a Refresher Course, followed by learning in your field of specialisation.
The second year allows you to choose your learning centre among Singapore, France, and other partner learning centres across the globe allowing for more flexibility and international exposure. The last leg of the course is the internship in an industry that gives the students an opportunity to apply their learning in the practical world. Here is a brief look at how your class of ESSEC MiM shall look like:
- Average age: 23
- Average GMAT Score: 680
- Countries represented (including exchange students): 50+
- Percentage of women in an ESSEC MiM class: 50 %
Being a part of the ESSEC MiM course allows you to interact with like-minded students from various backgrounds and nationalities.
ESSEC MiM Employment Opportunities
After graduating from the ESSEC MiM course, you can establish yourself in various management positions in a variety of profiles across the world. ESSEC Masters in Management graduates are placed across a myriad of sectors including Finance, Digital Analytics, Consulting, Business, Health, Law, and many more.
94% of the ESSEC MiM graduates in the previous year were placed within 6 months after completion of the course. Some of the top recruiters for the same batch have been:
- Air France
- A minimum of 3-year Bachelor’s Degree from a top school/university
- Internationally oriented with leadership skills
- Under 32 years of age
- GMAT, GRE, Tage-Mage, or CAT score is appreciated
- English proficiency test(IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge)
ESSEC MiM fee and Acceptance rate
The ESSEC MiM tuition fee is €39,620 for EU nationals(including the UK) and € 46,000 for non-EU nationals. Apart from the tuition fee, there are separate student services fees that amount to €2,170.
While the acceptance rate is not fixed, for the previous year, out of all who applied, 13.7% of students were accepted in the ESSEC MiM class.
Admissions consulting for ESSEC MiM Program
At LilacBuds, we offer end-to-end guidance to our students aspiring for admissions to top B-schools worldwide. We help with university shortlisting, profile development, essay writing, SOP, LOR and mock interviews. Feel free to reach out to a Higher-Ed expert at LilacBuds for consulting about MiM Program.