Why ESCP MiM?
The ESCP MiM is a course designed for leaders of tomorrow who want to expand their horizons and excel in their dream careers. ESCP MiM has been ranked 5th best MiM across the world by Financial Times. The program offers integrated learning across 6 campuses. The course offers hands-on experience, and the opportunity to study abroad and gain a strong foundation in all core areas of business. Enrolling in ESCP MiM has several advantages:
- The students can opt from the available 63 specializations in the ESCP MiM program.
- A choice of 6 state-of-the-art campuses across Europe viz. London, Berlin, Warsaw, Paris, Turin, and Madrid.
- ESCP Masters in Management is ranked 5th across the world as per Financial Times 2022.
- A fine mix of practical hands-on training with adequate international exposure.
- ESCP MiM offers its students a choice of 40 dual-degree partners.
- The ESCP MiM offers opportunities to network with top recruiters and industry experts.
- Learning with over 8000 students from all across the world.
The ESCP MiM is a 2 years long integrated learning course in Management. It is divided into 3 main learning modules:
The first semester is the catch-up course focussing on fundamentals of management to help students from non-management backgrounds get a solid foundation. Post that, in the second semester, students can plunge into the first of two-three specialisations across 60+ specialties.
The 2nd year comprises getting deeper knowledge into your choice of specialisations and electives, industry internship, or learning at a partner institution.
The course also offers an option of opting for a gap semester before the third semester. This helps the students get hands-on learning in industry and make better decisions on specialisations they want to opt for.
ESCP MiM Class Profile
Take a look at the present class profile of ESCP MiM to take a better insight into what to expect when you enroll here.
- Average age: 23 years
- Average GMAT Score: 670+
- Nationalities: 70
- Class size: 900
- Percentage of women in an ESCP MiM class: 50%
ESCP MiM Employment Opportunities
The program has been developed in consultation with leading industry experts and recruiters, and hence, offers what the recruiters need. The students are recruited in various sectors like Technology, Retail, Finance, Consulting, etc. 99% of the graduates from the academic year 2021 were offered a job within three months of their graduation. The average salary after the course for the same year was € 54,555.
Some of the top recruiters for the course are:
- Goldman Sachs
- Procter and Gamble
- A 3-year Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree or an equivalent from a recognized university is required for admission.
- Proven academic excellence
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE score
- English language proficiency test score with a minimum B2 level (IELTS or TOEFL or TOEIC or Cambridge).
- Previous work experience, additional languages known, and international work experience are all considered added advantages.
ESCP MiM fee and acceptance rate
As per the brochure given for the year 2022-2023, the fee for ESCP MiM is €18,550 for the optional Pre-Master Year. For both Master Year 1 and Master year 2, it is €19,800 for EU students and €23,600 for non-EU students. An additional service fee of €1,000 will be due per academic year.
Also, there are various financial and merit-based scholarships awarded by the ESCP Business School to attract promising students. The college follows a stringent admission process and has an acceptance rate of 10%.
Preparing for Admission
For students who wish to enroll and aspire to be admitted to the ESCP MiM program, an earnest effort is required. In order to provide guidance and support throughout the admissions process, a mentor with extensive industry experience can be a valuable resource. That is where LilacBuds come in.
LilacBuds is undoubtedly one of the finest professional study abroad consultants that provides unbiased advice and detailed guidance in terms of profile development, admission assistance, and test preparation. LilacBuds also offers personalized MiM packages, such as Resume guidance, Essay/SOP packages, Letters of Recommendation guidance, an initial Profile evaluation, or a comprehensive all-in-one package.
Click here for more details. Good luck!
Explore other MIM Colleges